Wednesday 26 March 2014

You&Me - Social Media

So, we realised that we may or may not have been keeping some information to ourselves that we probably should have shared with you a long time ago…

No time like the present I guess - just last year, social media fell in to our laps, in return we fell a little bit in love with social media design and content management and decided to do more of what we'd fallen in love with for people who needed it or didn't know how to do it themselves.



Have a look at the pages we've run - McNab's, Croft&Co, Lia Abrahamse & Studio Republic.

You&Me
<3

1 comment:

  1. Hi there…my friends thought that I was crazy, as I was always recording what I was hearing. From ringtones to traffic noises, I have a huge collection of seconds-to-minutes recordings. Your article on how I can cash in on my hobby and to make money as a freelancer is awesome. Now, I know that I am not a wierdo. I have registered at some micro job sites like sell and buy brochures,Online Freelance Jobs which are sure to help me make money for my passion. Can’t wait to see the astonished looks as I wave a wad of notes on their faces! Ha..ha…

    ReplyDelete